Multiple Remit To's
Manual Checks and EFT's
Deposit Register Reconciliation
Posted Checks Reconciliation
Immediate On-hand Reconciliation
Historical Archiving of Transactions
- Cash Controller™ is responsible for managing cash receipts, collection, cash disbursements and bank reconciliation. Cash Controller™ is directly linked with Pro Plan™ for visibility of scheduled receipts; Customer Link™ for new sales orders and invoicing, payments history and working with Factors; PO+™ for goods and services purchased from vendors and contractors; Inventory Processor™ for current unit and summary inventory valuations at a plant, division, corporate level and with Distribution Handler™ for three-way matching for vendor payment.
- Cash Controller™ provides meaningful information for the management of past and planned purchases and expenditures.
- Cash Controller™ is the product within the Enterprise Series™ that provides a unified view of a company's cash assets with visibility of current positions in Accounts Receivable (A/R) and Accounts Payable (A/P)
- Cash Controller™ provides a plant based Chart of Accounts. Products are grouped into categories and associated with financial events and unique General Ledger accounts.
- Cash Controller TM is fully integrated and updated "real-time" with all customer and vendor activity.
- Cash Controller TM allows for multiple bank accounts.
- Cash Controller TM maintains a user defined ageing of A/R and A/P.
Allocation to Invoices
A/R Aging Analysis
Credit Management Alerts
Unearned Discount Alerts
Deposit Slip Preparation